dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Week 3 NFL Pix

Here you go KK:

Washington over Texas
Buffalo over NYJets
Detroit over G B
Indy over Jax
Da Bears need anything else be said.
Tenn over Miami
Cinncy over the Burgh
Tampa squeeks by Carolina
Baltimore gives up some points but beats the Brownies
NYG stomps Seattle
Arizona hands St Louis their asses
Philly barely over SF
The Pats over the Broncs
The big easy bites the falcons

7 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM , Blogger kateykakes said...

    I'm late posting them here (but I have had them over at RP for the past few days)...

    N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo
    Green Bay @ Detroit
    Washington @ HoustonJ
    acksonville @ Indianapolis
    Tennessee @ Miami
    Chicago @ Minnesota
    Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
    Carolina @ Tampa Bay
    Baltimore @ Cleveland
    St.Louis @ Arizona
    Philadelphia @ San Francisco
    N.Y.Giants @ Seattle
    Denver @ New England

    Monday September 25, 2006

    Atlanta @ New Orleans

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger LLMM said...

    I think I got my ass handed to me this week.

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger kateykakes said...

    Told ya I was going to kick your ass. ;)

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger LLMM said...

    Ouch...

     
  • At 5:08 AM , Blogger kateykakes said...

    Aw, c'mon, you know it didn't hurt THAT bad! :)

    Get ready for another ass whoopin' this week!

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger LLMM said...

    Nice try baby doll- I will come to my senses and and pick the right way. BTW 36, and have been distracted with the training and all. I do miss my family something fierce....

     
  • At 5:06 AM , Blogger kateykakes said...

    I do miss my family something fierce....

    And I'm sure they miss you just as much, dilligaf.

    Here's hoping training is over soon and you can have things go back to normal.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home