dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Goodbye Maddog, we really knew ye...

Well, you get to go to a place where the ball doesn't carry, you will go to the post season: 3 and out, but you get to chill out at home. Welcome to the asylum Cesar, if you don't like the weather, it will be cool down at week's end, kinda like the season for your new team. I like the deal, only if they are gonna sign Pierre to a deal. If not, better luck in 2009. I'm exhausted from the cluster last night that I was involved in the 20th district. Otherwise I would go into a more heartfelt analysis about what the cubs did and the overall moves that occured 15 hours ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home