dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week 2 NFL

My picks :
VI-queens
Lil Havana
Philly
The Big Easy over the fudge packers
Indy
Da Bears
Cincinnati
Hotlanta
The Crows
Cee-hawks
The Lambs
The team that plays in So Cal really close to the Tijuana border that has a shocking fetish.
The team that lost SB XX to Da Bears.
John Elway' s pitiful legacy
The Injuns
And as much as this pains me: the Meister Burgher burgers

Beat that KK. Sorry, RP won't let me post.....

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM , Blogger kateykakes said...

    First, I wanted to mention that everytime I see your name I crack up. It reminds me of wallpaper that I made at work for my computer - only I used dilligaff. ;)

    Second, adding you to my sidebar if you're ok w/ that.

    And finally, you've seen who I picked on RP but I'll post it here so I can rub it in when I kick your ass! HA!


    My picks:

    Sunday, Sep. 17

    Buffalo at Miami
    Carolina at Minnesota
    Cleveland at Cincinnati
    Detroit at Chicago
    Houston at Indianapolis
    New Orleans
    at Green Bay
    N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia
    Oakland at Baltimore
    Tampa Bay at Atlanta
    Arizona at Seattle
    St. Louis at San Francisco
    Kansas City at Denver
    New England at N.Y. Jets
    Tennessee at San Diego
    Washington at Dallas

    Monday, Sep. 18

    Pittsburgh at Jacksonville

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger kateykakes said...

  • At 1:19 AM , Blogger LLMM said...

    Absolutely. Nice linkage. We only disagree on 4 games. Thanks for the linkage, I'll do the same, on your blog not the she-man, male haters club....sorry could not resist. If you are over the age of 33 you'll understand the reference. Not being condescending(sp)....

     
  • At 10:14 AM , Blogger kateykakes said...

    **If you are over the age of 33 you'll understand the reference.**

    Understood. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home