dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The soap opera that is the cubs.

The writers for All my Children couldn't have written a better sweeps plot line then what "adversity" Dusty and company has faced this year. Losing your entire pitching staff, exploding scrotums, an arrest, racist mailings, the list could go on but I'm saving bandwidth. Make this an unprofitable venture for the Trib, do not buy any tickets for 2007. Send a message, which I intend to do. I may even look into becoming a partial ST holder for a certain team, 50 minutes north of here. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I'm just disgusted.... Brighter news, I took my birthday off and will be sitting in the lazy boy watching my beloved monsters of the midway tear Brett Favre and the Packers a new one this Sunday. The biggest weapon added to the Bears is one Devin Hester. Man can this kid move. He'll be a weekly hi-light reel on the east coast propaganda network. Stay safe, enjoy these beautiful fall days.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home