dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

BCS, Cubs and the 8-1 Bears.

I need to get a few things off my chest. Permit me a moment to put up a small disclaimer: I am a huge fan of the Michigan Wolverines. That being said, what a great game that was. I've been hearing many arguments from both sides about who will play OSU for the NC. Looking at USC and Florida as the only two teams that can be legit canidates, I ask you one question, Did either team lose to the #1 ranked team in the country? Fla lost to the then 13th ranked Tigers of LSU and USC lost to an unranked Oregan State. Can you knock a #2 team who goes on the road against #1 and lose by three points? I say no, but I'm slightly biased. These are clearly the two best schools in the nation and should play again in January. We'll argue later about if a Michigan win would equal a split of the title.

The Cubs. Wow. Pony up for the best manager available, but haven't pulled the trigger on the big deal yet. Oh, Jimmy boy, you're about to lose out on a chance to get some of my sheckles. I want lot more then you have done, and I do deserve it as a long suffering cubs fan.

I still believe the road to the Super Bowl for the NFC leads through Chicago. Everyone take a deep breath. Rex essentially is a rookie with alot of film study. He will make his mistakes. I'd rather see them now then in Dec, Jan and of course Feb. I think the Jets game will be a lot closer then people expect but I still see a win. New England is starting to implode a bit. Normally they have righted the ship at this point in the season and steam roll the rest of the way. Not sure how that game will pan out, but I am not as apprehensive about that as I was during the bye week.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:48 AM , Blogger Whitlock's Nails said...

    What if Michigan loses to someone. . .then USC?

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger LLMM said...

    Michigan's season is over. The Big 10 has no "championship game." If USC loses to ND this weekend then it may lean towards Fla, but I made the argument before. A Mongolian clusterfuck in the making Tonto.....

     
  • At 2:36 AM , Blogger Bảo Ngọc said...

    https://kronopolvietnam.com/san-go-chau-au-cao-cap-sieu-chiu-nuoc-tot-nhat/ Sàn gỗ nhập khẩu cao cấp Kronopolvietnam Châu Âu là giải pháp hiệu quả dần được sử dụng phổ biến để thay thế cho các nền gạch men hiện nay bởi sự sang trọng, hiện đại và tính năng vượt trội phù hợp với nhu cầu và an toàn với người sử dụng.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home