dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Can you say, Oh my god joe?

Is the 40 year old pitcher known as Greg Maddux taking the Cubs on his shoulders to contend for the division? You could say that the banged up Dodgers aren't a good club. And you'd be right. Yet, he stymied the Cards and Reds, two potent line ups. I am gonna say this now: if Maddux finishes with 20 wins this season, the Cubs are in the playoffs and a 7th Cy Young award on the mantle. I just hope meathead can mimic the performance of the master. I look for another good offensive game. Walker is hitting like Ryno right now and should be the everyday 2nd baseman. It all starts with the top two. Pitcher gets into the game w/a lead and good things will happen. Remember its all about series wins, for it tis a long season.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home