dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Monday, April 10, 2006

D. Lee's new paper.

I posted a few days ago about D. Lee's asking price and according to WSCR, he got that exactly plus a no-trade clause. Way to go Jim. Thats the great thing about Hendry, he keeps his players happy. Big Zee and Prior will be the next targets. Kerry Wood, if he can be effective, will be playing for new paper. I don't expect him to be back, unless he took Todd Walker money. I think Miller, if he can come back from his surgery will be Kerry's replacement and Kerry will be throwing in the Ballpark at Arlington. Tuesday's game: our hitters just saw Arroyo 6 days ago. They must get into the Reds bullpen early because you know Dunn and Griffey will have a field day. I will not be satisfied without a sweep. I'm dead serious. The Reds are doing their annual outstanding April and then Griffey goes down. I have 14 May in the Griffey DL pool, then so long Reds.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM , Blogger Whitlock's Nails said...

    Cubbies got one right, locking D. Lee in for 5.

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger LLMM said...

    I think you'll see Pierre get a deal if they are hovering around 1st place at the ASB. Willis would be the most likely canidate to pick up in a trade as I speculated in todays post. God, did they get hammered.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home