dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Score 22 runs in two games...

...and split the series. WTF. At this rate the bullpen will be used up by the ASB. 9 innings in two games for the starters will not cut it. I'm not looking forward to this weekend. Sir Albert is knocking the cover off the ball and the Cards starters are looking great. This season could get ugly fast. They had a chance at a 2-0 start to get the ball rolling but dropped it. You give me six runs and I'll be damned sure to pitch my heart out. Maybe with their biggest rivals in town will provide the proper motivation. If the fact that the Sox won it all last season isn't enough, then I don't know what is....I know it's a marathon and not a sprint. Yet, I still need to see some things to relax. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home