dilligaf

A rant about my favorite team in baseball the Cubs and an objective look into baseball in general.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

I'm glad I work late, cause I would've never discovered David Stein on sporting news radio. Give a listen to him, takes about 4 hrs of listening and you'll be hooked. Cubbies season is flashing before our eyes. I'm already about to raise the white flag in surrender. Well, they'll be good once Kid K and MP come back. Nah, they'll 6 games out've 1st by then with no serious chance of getting back in. You needed this series win. They are all critical games. Yet I was surprised at 13 wins for April w/ their bad literal bad breaks. Jerry Angelo, I'm excited you brought the Crazy Czech to town, expect some hellfire out of the D-line this upcoming season. Can't wait for some football. Because I think my hopes for the cubs this year have been quashed.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM , Blogger LLMM said...

    Have you seen the NL gold-glover by the name of Ronnie Cedeno? This kid is da shiznit...be-atch.

     
  • At 8:25 AM , Blogger Whitlock's Nails said...

    Much better hitter than fielder at this point. . .his throws are too erratic. Losing Lee will hurt him. He CAN be a gold glover, but me thinks not this year.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home